Observed since 1999, World Smile Day 2023 aims to bring out that smile on each face that has been missing for quite some time now. It’s a great way to share a smile and contagiously make others smile too.
It is worth sharing this act of kindness across all borders and with everyone.
Table of Contents
World Smile Day 2023 is celebrated on the first Friday of October, which happens to be the 6th of October.
- Harvey Ball, a businessperson from Massachusetts, is supposed to have initiated World Smile Day.
- He is also known for making the Smiley Face in the year 1963.
- A man looks less appealing while trying to attract a woman while smiling.
- People tend to smile more when surrounded by people than alone.
- There are 19 types of smiles.
- Smiling can improve your physical health and build immunity.
- A smile can boost your mood.
- Smiles make use of 5-53 facial muscles.
- A smile is all you need to succeed in the toughest of your battles. Happy World Smile Day 2023
- The world can be a dark place, make it brighter. Light it up with your smile on this occasion of World Smile Day.
- If you see someone without a smile on their face, give them one of yours. Wish you a very happy World Smile Day 2023
- Meet everyone with a big smile as a smile is the beginning of love and happiness. Happy World Smile Day.
- A smile is the only language that everyone can feel and understand. Happy Smile Day.
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
- Nothing beats a great smile.
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
- People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
- Smile in the mirror every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight