Girlfriends are those childhood besties, teenage buddies, or cousins. The close ones around your family viz; as your mother, or sister could also be one of your girlfriends to dedicate the National Girlfriend Day 2023.
Friendship is a special connection to human consciousness. And when it’s between girls, it becomes even more spectacular. Girlfriend is a special bond shared by women who support, laugh, enjoy, cry, celebrate, and share secrets. They can be a great companion to hang out with and have a relaxing day at a spa. A simple cup of coffee with her can make the day pass fluidly. Regular jogs and chats turn out amazing with her.
And when it comes to your female romantic partner or girlfriends, this day can also be dedicated to them. Having a wonderful girlfriend is a dream come alive situation for every guy. Look for unique and romantic ideas to celebrate the day with your partner or lover or girlfriend.
Table of Contents
History and Date
National Girlfriend Day marks on 1st of August each year globally. For both 2023 and 2024, the date remains the same, and likewise for the upcoming years.
नेशनल गर्लफ्रेंड डे हर साल 1 अगस्त को मनाया जाता है।
There are multiple incidents for the initiation of Girlfriend Day. Here are some of the major ones;
- A mother-daughter novelists Kathleen Laing and Elizabeth Butterfield introduced the day in their book Girlfriends Getaway in 2002.
- Mistress Susan at Savionaire began celebrating National Girlfriends Day on 1st August 2003.
- Later, Allie Savarino Kline and Sally Rodgers of Sisterwomen commenced commemorating the day in 2006.
Ways to celebrate the day
- The best way to celebrate the day is your specific idea for the day. But make sure to enjoy the day in whichever way possible.
- Wish your beloved girlfriend a happy girlfriend day with wishes, quotes, and images from Wishker.
- Enjoy the day at your favourite restaurant or spa.
- Spend the day talking about the beautiful memories and planning the next trip.
- A handwritten note or a present could make the day special for both.
- Watching a girlfriend-themed movie to enjoy the day can be your way of celebrating.
Wishes and Messages
My dearest girlfriend, I consider myself incredibly fortunate to have you in my life. Your presence makes each day meaningful and full of joy. Wishing you a wonderful National Girlfriend Day 2023!
Wishing my lovely girlfriend a happy girlfriend day with hugs and kisses!
Having a girlfriend is a precious gift in a boy’s life, and I feel truly fortunate to have you by my side. Let’s make this National Girlfriend Day an unforgettable and joyful celebration!
Thank you for forgiving me each time I couldn’t be the best friend in the whole world.
To my girlfriend who brought along so much love and happiness into my life, I am thankful to you for coming into my life. Happy National Girlfriend Day to you
Happy Girlfriend’s Day. Wish I could endeavor the world to your feet!
Dear, Happy Girlfriend Day 2023. You are my very own happy pill!
When I found you, I not only found a girlfriend, I also found a sister, a secret box, and a friend for life in you. Thanks for filling my life with so many beautiful relationships and bringing colours of joy along. Happy National Girlfriend Day 2023
Happy Girlfriend Day to the most extraordinary woman of my life! My life has never been the same since we met because we got made for each other!
Quotes on Girlfriend Day
The friendship between women is diverse than friendship between men. We talk about different things, delve deep and go under, even if we haven’t seen each other for years.
Women understand. We may share experiences, make jokes, paint pictures, and describe humiliations that mean nothing to men, but women understand.
There’s nothing better than a glass of wine, a girlfriend, and a long talk.
Abandon the cultural myth that all female friendships must be bitchy, toxic, or competitive. This myth is like heels and purses—pretty but designed to SLOW women down.
I like being scared every now and then, I like the suspense and the thrills. Nothing like taking a girlfriend to a movie and holding her hand while she jumps.