To those chocolate lovers craving this wonderful culinary treat, here’s wishing you a Happy World Chocolate Day 2023 Everyone loves chocolate, from kids to adults, and no doubt it is the most satisfying snack on the shelf.
Each year, the 7th of July marks world chocolate day. The day is an exceptional tribute to chocolate and an excuse to consume some more of these incredible feasts.
Another chocolate day falls on Valentine’s week, where the chocolate day is on the 9th of February.
Table of Contents
Chocolates have been around for quite a long time now. Aztecs used and bartered chocolates since 2500 years ago. However, the first world chocolate day is markable for 2009.
Europe made sweet chocolates out of bitter beans in the 16th century. That’s when chocolates became a sensation and well-known to people. Later, in the 19th Century, Nestle, Cadbury, and Hershey’s made chocolate their full-time business commodity.
Facts about Chocolate
- Chocolate is the fermented product of cacao beans.
- Dark chocolate is high cacao and low sugar form of chocolate.
- Chocolate has many health benefits.
- The antibacterial factors in cocoa beans serve to restrain the growth of these bacteria and prevent tooth decay.
- It can take about a year for a cocoa tree to make about 10 small chocolate bars
- Chocolates have more than 500 flavours.
- Cacao trees live up to 200 years but generate beans for just 25 years of their life.
Ideas to celebrate chocolate days
Celebrating chocolate day needs no excuse or cause. Eating loads of it is already a celebration. However, you can consider these options to make the day better;
- Share a chocolate bar with your friends.
- Get a family pack of chocolates and enjoy the day with your family.
- Donate a bar of chocolate to the helpless and needy in the hard times of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Make culinary art using chocolate and share it on social media.
- Enjoy the items made from chocolate like chocolate cake, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, chocolate bar, brownies, and more.
- Visit a restaurant for your favourite chocolate recipe.
- Watch a movie related to Chocolates like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Wishes and Messages
- Chocolate says sorry and loves you much better than words. Happy Chocolate Day 2023
- Happy Chocolate Day to the one who is sweeter than chocolate.
- Hey, it’s Chocolate Day and just the right time to tell you that I simply love sharing everything with you.
- I know you love chocolates more than you love me. So, sending the same for your love. Happy Chocolate Day
- May you always remain as delicious as chocolates- Happy Chocolate Day 2023
- Hey love, you are tastier, softer, smoother, and satisfying more than the chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day!
- Everything comes with a price and I come only with a bar of chocolate. So buy me a bar of chocolate and I’m yours. Happy chocolate day to you.
Quotes for Chocolate Day
- Money cannot buy happiness but, it can buy chocolate, which is pretty much the same thing. Happy Chocolate Day 2023
- When we don’t have the words, chocolate can speak volumes. Happy world chocolate day 2023
- Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate. Happy world chocolate day 2023
- Chemically addressing, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food. Happy Chocolate Day 2023
- You Never Know what you’re getting next but whatever it is, I want to have it with you. Happy Chocolate Day!
That was surely a sweet and wonderful drive through the world of Chocolates on World Chocolate Day 2023. With the assumption that you enjoyed the content, here are some other chosen ones for you.