Nepal Gas Company intends to offer Nepal Gas IPO to the general public. It is in the preliminary step for IPO issuance, which is converting a Private Limited company into a public company.
After the acquisition and investment from Avinash Group, the company raised its capacity to 1000 MT and also expanded the plants in Banke, Chitwan and Dhanusha. The total capital of the company raised to 238 Crore from 88 Crores. The company is established in Balaju Industrial District (BID) Kathmandu with an aim to provide quality services to the customer.
Interested in IPOs? Here’s a gift – All about MEROSHARE
Facts about Nepal Gas Company IPO
- It is about to be the first gas company that is going Public and Issuing IPOs.
- It has France-made equipment for high accuracy and efficiency in gas filling.
- The company has more than 254 dealers in Kathmandu for household consumer service.
- It has over 9 Lakhs cylinders circulating in Kathmandu itself.
- It is the first fully advanced company to import, pack and market LPG.
- NGI offer great technical support to its consumers on demand.
- It has a production of over 10000 Cylinders daily.
- The company has more than 1000 MT storage facilities.
|Name of Company||Nepal Gas industries Pvt. Ltd. (NGI)|
|IPO status||In Preliminary Stage|
|Number of IPO||N/A|
|Minimum IPO application||10|
|Total Paid-up capital||Rs. 41.67 million|
|Total Reserved fund||Rs. 1.18 Billion|
|Company profile||Click Here|
With an ideology to share its profit and estimate the company’s reputation in the market, the company has a plan for IPOs. The company is also in talks for a merger and cost reductions.
With respect to Nepal Gas IPO issuance, the company is evaluating the number of IPOs to issue and the gain in paid-up capital of the company. It is worth waiting for the results and the IPO.